It’s a new dawn, a new day and a new year, so, let’s take a moment to explore the ongoing and emerging trends brands will leverage in 2023.
- Personalization: Advertisers will continue to use data to deliver personalized ads and content to their target audience. This includes using techniques like retargeting and lookalike modeling to reach potential customers.
- Interactive content: Interactive content, such as quizzes and polls, is expected to become more popular as it engages the audience and helps gather valuable data for advertisers.
- Video content: Video content will continue to be an important part of advertising strategies, particularly on social media platforms.
- Artificial intelligence: AI and machine learning will be increasingly used to optimize ad targeting and to create personalized ad experiences.
- Social and environmental responsibility: Consumers are becoming more socially and environmentally conscious, and advertisers are expected to reflect these values in their messaging and branding.
Digital Marketing Trends:
- Voice search optimization: As the use of voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home increases, it’s important for businesses to optimize their websites and content for voice search. This includes using long-tail keywords and natural language.
- Augmented reality: AR technology is expected to become more widespread and accessible, and businesses will use it to create interactive and immersive experiences for their customers.
- Influencer marketing: Partnering with influencers to promote products or services will continue to be a popular advertising trend, as people often trust recommendations from individuals they follow online.
- Social media: Social media continues to play a large role in business marketing plans. In fact, More than 90% of US companies spend money to promote their brands on social media. And industry studies predicted that total social media marketing spend would be more than $56 billion in 2022.
- TikTok Campaigns: Speaking of social media, despite being a household name, TikTok is one of the most underutilized social platforms right now. Statistics show that only 4% of social media marketers are currently using the platform.We expect to see more brands engage with target audiences on TikTok in 2023.
If you need assistance leveraging these trends, please contact us. We are here to help.