Data by itself is like a Ferrari without keys.
Analytics tools alone will not turn over the motor that turns prospects into customers.
“There’s an old saying that if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. Acronym’s analytics practice helps our Clients better understand how people are using their sites, apps and devices to help turn data into insights and insights into opportunities to better connect with their customers anywhere in the digital domain.”
– Chief Analytics Officer David Sprinkle
Acronym’s ROI Labs helps companies make smarter decisions to turn visitors into customers, resulting in real-time decisioning, employee adoption and increased competitiveness.
Our analytics team includes certified experts in all major tools, including: Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics and more.
We start by establishing a marketing strategy with each Client, discussing which metrics are important and how they would like this information reported.
Highlights of our services include:
- Implementation planning and support — from helping you choose the right tool for your business to identifying KPIs and providing guidance on implementations
- Data integration and automation services to help bring together data streams from your website, marketing campaigns, CRM systems and offline initiatives
- Customer segmentation and behavioral targeting to help you serve different categories of customers the way they want to be served
- Visitor engagement analysis to help assign value to all of your site visitors – not just those who convert online
- And attribution modeling, so you can see beyond last click
Adobe Preferred Partnership
Acronym is also one of only a dozen Adobe preferred partners, to which Adobe subcontracts consulting engagements. A testament to our deep understanding of the Adobe toolset, Acronym provides go-to consulting support for some of the most complex audits, implementations and training. Most recently, Adobe relied on Acronym’s services for SiteCatalyst technical consultation – including technical deployment documentation and validation, dashboard and report creation and technical and business analysis recommendations; SiteCatalyst tune-ups — auditing existing implementations; and complete SiteCatalyst implementation across multiple sites; and Adobe Target consulting and campaign execution.
We offer the services and support you need:
Acronym brings a decade of experience to every Client. We uncover potential gaps in your tracking, identify additional activities worth measuring, and gain an understanding of how effective your website is overall at converting your visitors into customers.
Top Trends Impacting Your Business & Acronym News
The 2018 Search Engine Land Awards: Celebrating The Power Of Search June 12, 2018 @ MoPOP in Seattle, WA Search Engine Land created “The Landy Awards” to recognize individuals, SEO tools and PPC platforms, agencies and internal marketing teams within the digital marketing community who have demonstrated excellence in executing organic and paid search marketing … Continue reading “Search Engine Land Awards-2018, Acronym Finalist for 6 Awards”